Your customers and channel partners regularly interact with several vendors and suppliers, so your incentive and rewards program must consider these relationships and ensure your brand remains competitive and in front of mind.
In partnership with you, we work on a strategy that will change behaviour and solve business pain points that result in brand engagement, more transactions and better customer lifetime value.
Beyond an ROI, your program will result in better sales performance, strengthen relationships with dealers and partners and secure customers loyalty. And most importantly, it will give you a clear advantage in the market in which you operate.
If you are more curious about our methodology and process work, here is the journey we will take you through to build a winning incentive strategy.
From discovering the change and performance improvements required in your partner and sales channel, all the way through to understanding your stakeholders, building a solution, launching and managing your program, to the fulfilment of your reward and reviewing the program’s success.
- Discovery: What change and performance improvement do you require?
- Research: Understanding stakeholders, industry, competitors and program participants.
- Solution: Align to core objectives in the program and the outcomes and measurement of success.
- Reward Fulfillment: Incentive Travel, Merchandise Rewards or Visa prepaid gift cards.
- Review: Tracking, reporting and assessing the program against agreed outcomes.